Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Teeth update!

A couple hours after I found Kennedy's tooth, I checked Dylan again and I found his bottom left one coming in! A couple hours after that, I checked Kennedy again and saw that BOTH his bottom teeth are starting to cut through! So, of course I had to check Dylan again and sure enough, both his bottom teeth are there as well! These boys sure are identical!!!! I have stopped looking in their mouthes now! They were getting pretty mad at me yesterday. Kennedy was up last night from 10pm to 12:30 with a fever. Dylan woke up a million times last night as well. Dylan has all the symptoms of a cold (runny nose, coughing, sneezing like crazy). It may actually be a cold or it may also just be part of the teething. I have a feeling it is a cold. Kennedy is starting to cough too but it is not as bad as Dylan. The boys have NEVER been sick! They are 8 months old now and this is the first time they have had any cold symptoms. They each had a random fever in November that lasted about 3 days each but that is it. It sucks so very  bad!

Here are a couple pics of the boys from when they  had their fevers in November. Yes I took pictures of them. I want to remember everything! Even their first fevers!

Here is Kennedy. Yes those are socks over his hands!
Photobucket

Here is baby Dylan! Again, with the socks over his hands!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment