Saturday, May 1, 2010

Rub a dub dub...first time in the tub! (together!)

Today marks the very first time the boys had a bath in the tub together! Usually, Dallas bathes them one at a time...but he is not here so I figured we would try it out. They had a blast!!! They liked it so much that I let them have 2 baths today. I only put about 2 inches of water in along with towels underneath them. I drain the water out before I remove the first baby. After the water is out, I grab one baby and put him in his bunny bath robe and sit him on the floor. Then I grab the second baby and do the same. I don't leave the room for a second. Here are some pics! I think the boys will be spending a lot more time in the bath now that I know they love it so much!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment