Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day 2010!

All I can say is that I have the best family in the whole world! I feel so blessed to have Dallas and the boys in my life. My mothers day started off with me sleeping in! Actually, every day Dallas is home he lets me sleep in. I am very lucky that way.  It is his days off and he still wakes up early with the boys! After I woke up, I went into the dining room where I found my mothers day present! I got a beautiful card with new shoes! The envelope was all chewed up from the boys! It was so cute! Only a mother could love a chewed up envelope! When I opened the card, I found both boys hand prints! Total water works started at about this time. How precious and what a great idea! We spent the day as  a family and we had a great time. I feel so loved! Dallas took some pictures that he didn't tell me about. I found them when I was downloading some other pics. You will notice that the boys are sitting on the table while Dallas takes a pic! I would have freaked out! But, the pictures turned out great!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment