Saturday, May 8, 2010

New big boy car seats!!

Well...it is official. The boys no longer fit into their baby car seats. I have mixed emotions about this. It was getting really really heavy lugging them around in the infant carriers. It was somewhat easier, but it was getting a bit ridiculous! So, we went out and bought the babies Safety 1st Alpha Omega 3 in 1 car seats! They are rear facing until 35lbs, so we are good to go! After doing much research, we have decided to keep the boys rear facing for as long as we can! It really is the safest way!!They won't get much use out of our dual DVD players in the Magnum, but I think that is ok! I would rather then be safe. Luckily, Daddy D installed the seats while the boys and I were sleeping! Oh...and it looks like there is just enough room for Baby K in between the boys as well! I am so happy we didn't buy the minivan!! Here are some pics!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment