Friday, December 24, 2010

Our Christmas Photo Shoot!

I could totally sugarcoat this experience and say that all 3 kids behaved great and that we got *just* the right picutre...but I won't! Here is what really happened...


Apparently Emma didn't want to dress up like a snowman...




...and the boys really didn't want to keep the snowman hats on...




*gasp* QUICK!! They are sitting still and wearing the hats!!! Take a pic!!! Who cares if its blurry!!





...and the hats come off again...





*sign* putting the hats on again...




...lets try not to hit sister with the candy canes...please!!!




WOW! Group pic with daddy and all 3 babies  have hats!!! Daddy looks so tired!




Group pic with momma...we gave up on the hats at this point!


At the end of the day, its all about making memories. I will always remember this night with 3 babies under 2 years old. They will never be this little again. I will remember how cute they were wrestling with us to get a picture. I will remember every laugh every giggle and every little cry. I love our family. We are truly blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment